Nice2CU respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes how we collect, use and disclose information that we obtain about visitors to our website http://nice2cu.com/ (our “Website”) and users of services available through our Website.
By visiting the Site, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this policy. Your use of our Site, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Nice2CU Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information;
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website via cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties
Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect the information directly from you when you use our Website, including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), and health information. We collect this information when you fill out forms on our Website, such as forms relating to registering, subscribing, or requesting services or products. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website, through records and communications when you contact us through our Website, and from your transactions with us, such as payment information.
Information We Automatically Collect.
We automatically collect information about your use of our Website through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. This includes domain name; browser type and operating system; web pages your view and links you click on the Website; the length of time you visit our Website; IP address; location data; and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we combine this information with other information we collect about you, including your personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
Information We Collect From Third Parties.
We may collect information about you through our social media pages, such as your username and any content or information that you provide through these services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information;
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To verify your identity and administer your account.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Website.
- To send you email marketing about our products and services and to send you news and newsletters.
- To send you email marketing about products and services of other entities that we think may be of interest to you.
- To assist us in advertising on third party websites, mobile apps, and other online services, and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns through third party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- To better understand how users access and use our Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Website are more (or least) used by users.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or product satisfaction purposes.
- In any other way,we may describe when you provide the information.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe from our marketing e-mails or contact us
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Website, and our business.
- To third parties to whom you specifically ask us to send such information (for example, your insurer or physician).
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information;
- If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information about our users with third parties, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Website, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Website. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Website. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity after you have logged in, as you move through our Website.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to and users of our Website who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Website but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies.
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web and mobile application pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs, or pixel tags), in connection with our Website to, among other things, track the activities Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can always choose not to submit your information to us, but if you do not submit the information requested, you may not be able to access many of the products, services, and features that we offer.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us about products, services, or features that may be of interest, you can unsubscribe to any e-mail that we may send to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, but please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. Also, we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete personal information, it will be deleted from the active database but may remain in our archives, and we may also retain anonymous information about your use of our services and products and will continue to use such anonymous information as permitted under this policy. Once we disclose some of your personal information to third parties, we cannot access that personal information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Shine the Light
Under United Kingdom law, United Kingdom residents may request and obtain once a year information about certain categories of personal information (if any) that we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us in writing at the following form. We do not provide your information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Please report any security violations or concerns to us at the following form.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the end of the policy. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, please contact us.